Thursday, May 25, 2006

Proposal Night



Well that night was a very special night for the two of us. The date was March 6,2006. Which is also Kathya's Birthday. The night started off at Argo High School's Auditorium(The school was closed that day and the dean of the school told security to let me in)." The reason I picked that to be the place where I proposed was because that was the very first place I ever seen Kathya, when she was performing in a variety show."(Brandon) Kathya thought she was meeting me there because I was helping a friend's dad move some thing because he works at Argo. Once she got to Argo I asked her to come in so she can help me carrier some things to the car. Once she walked in I played one of our songs(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bg0F_nas64&search=nick%20lachey-) (Click Link and you will see and hear the song)Then I got on one knee and started to say those wonderful words,"Kathya will you marry me" But I put a little twist on it. I said it in Spanish."Kathya, Te quires cosar con migo." At this point my heart was pounding, and my hands were shaking. But once I heard the words come out of her mouth,"Yes I will"I felt this burst of joy run throughout my body. From there we left the school and I suprised her with a Limo that was waiting for us infront of the school.Which we took down town to an Italian resturaunt called Maggiano's Little Italy(http://www.maggianos.com/locations/). A lot of you, probably think we are crazy for deciding to get married at such a young age. But we think you are crazy for thinking that. I guess its because we know how we feel about each other, and theres not a person on this planet that will change our minds. All we ask is for your love and support.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CFF325KF5E
(The above link, is a video of where we are getting married)

No comments: