Sunday, May 21, 2006

The beginning

Our love we believe was destiny. The two of us never said more then hi to eachother through out the years we were in high school together. Until one day two of our friends helped us out a little bit. I (Brandon) have never been one to talk to someone I've never talked to before. I guess you would say I'm pretty shy.Which everyone that knows me would know that.Well one day one of my friends gave me Kathya's phone number. I was so nervous because I did not know what I would say to this girl. So many thoughts were going through my head. Would she think I'm a weirdo for calling her? What if she didn't pick up? Should I call, or shouldn't I? So I finally built up the courage and called. And guess What she picked up. I (Kathya) normally don't pick up numbers I don't know but for some reason I picked up that time. And from that day on our lifes changed dramatically.

1 comment:

Julian said...

You two are so cute and sweet I can't stand it! I love this picture too :) Welcome to the blogging world, great blog name!

xoxo,
Aunt Cara (ugh, the Aunt makes me feel old, let's just go w/Cara)